Now Available — If you test POSITIVE for COVID, we now offer pharmacist-prescribed PAXLOVID
To qualify you must:
- Have a LeFave Pharmacy administered POSITIVE test (Antigen or PCR).
- Be tested as soon as symptoms start, and within 5 days of symptom onset to qualify for treatment.
- Supply your current medication list to the pharmacist, so that we may complete a drug interaction screening.
- Have access to and provide recent blood work showing kidney and liver function to the pharmacist. A printed copy must be supplied so we can keep for our records.
- Have a short consultation with the pharmacist going over the above items.
*****Please note: Treatment is not guaranteed. Final decision up to consulting pharmacist based on test result, drug interaction screening and verification of kidney and liver function.